Orange County Water Heater Repair and Installation Services
At B&B Plumbing, Inc., we have over 35 years of experience dealing with the installation and repair of water heaters. Currently, there is an overwhelming amount of information online about water heater brands, pricing, and types. Let our Orange County plumbing experts help you pick the best solution specifically for your situation. Whether we’re repairing an existing water heater or helping you pick out a replacement water heater for your home, you can be certain you’ve made the most economical and reliable choice.
All of our staff are regularly trained on major water heater brands and are more than capable of resolving any issue you may have. We also offer 24/7 service, including holidays, evenings, and weekends.
At B&B Plumbing, Inc. we don’t just install new water heaters, we will help you decide what type and size is best for your home and family needs. Everyone is familiar with the conventional storage water heaters, but there are actually many types of systems available to you.
- Conventional Storage Water Heaters - Store hot water in a large tank, providing hot water when needed.
- Tankless Water Heaters (On-demand or Instantaneous) - Wall-mounted units that heat water directly without a storage tank; incredibly compact and energy efficient.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters - Use electricity in order to move heat from one location to another instead of generating heat directly.
- Solar Water Heater - A roof-mounted unit that absorbs the sun’s heat and transfers it to an antifreeze-like fluid in a closed system.
- Condensing Water Heater - Similar to a conventional water but captures exhaust gases that would normally be expelled. Great for those who need a capacity of more than 55 gallons.
Contact our office by phone at 714-970-7977 or online via our contact page to request water heater repair in Orange County, CA.
Water Heater Replacement Vs. Repair
If the plumbing in your home or business has been acting up, a broken water heater may be the issue.
Here are several signs you may need to repair or replace your water heater:
- Unintentional changes in water temperature
- Unusually high or consistently increasing water bills
- Knocking or banging sounds coming from inside your water heater
- Strange particles or pieces of plastic in your water
- Dripping or pooling of water on or around your water heater unit
- Energy bills that are spiking or higher than usual
While these are the most common signs, your experience may vary. If you are having issues with your water heater or plumbing system give us a call and we’ll help diagnose the problem.
Water Heater Installation
If your water heater is over a decade old and is beginning to show signs of wear, you might want to start thinking about installing a new unit. The experts at B&B Plumbing, Inc. can help you select the best water heater for your home or business. In order to determine the correct tank size for your hot water needs, we take into account the size of your home, number of members in your household, and your budget. We install tankless water heaters for customers interested in a continuous supply of hot water. If you’re concerned about how quickly your water heats up, B&B Plumbing, Inc. can install hot-water-circulating systems, which keep hot water in your pipes, ready for use.If you aren’t sure which type of water heater is right for you, we can help you decide, give us a call no obligation required!
All of our installs are completed by our highly qualified plumbers who ensure:
- All installations adhere to building codes, local laws, and regulations.
- Properly routed cold and hot water pipes to avoid issues with water pressure
- Proper venting for water heaters to prevent fire hazards
Call today to schedule an appointment
At B&B Plumbing, Inc. we have over 35 years of experience helping individuals like you tackle a wide range of water heater-related issues. We have the ability to diagnose and resolve problems in significantly less time than it would take someone to research and attempt a DIY fix, and there’s no risk to you when you work with our experienced team in Orange County, CA.