Are you experiencing cold showers or high energy bills? It may be time for a new hot water heater. To reap the benefits of a new energy-efficient appliance, you’ll need to have it installed properly. A water heater that is not installed correctly can result in water damage, scalding temperatures, or even a fire. That’s why installation is best left to professional plumbers who know the ins and outs of your plumbing system.
Why B&B Plumbing, Inc. is the best choice for water heater installation
- Experience installing hot water heaters of all makes and models
- All installations adhere to building codes, local laws, and regulations
- We ensure all cold and hot water pipes are routed correctly to avoid issues with water pressure
- Our highly trained plumbers will ensure your water heater has the proper venting so it isn't a fire hazard.
- If you're concerned about how quickly your water heats up, B&B Plumbing, Inc. can install hot-water-circulating systems, which keep hot water in your pipes, ready for use at a moment's notice.
How much does a water heater installation cost?
The cost of installation depends on a number of variables, including the type of water heater and your existing plumbing configuration. For the most accurate estimate, we recommend filling out our online form. Connect with our office to discuss the details of your project. You can always give us a call at (714) 970-7977.