At B&B Plumbing, Inc. we offer a variety of services beyond drain cleaning. If you have a problem with your sewer line, we are the people to call. Our professional technicians have the equipment and knowledge necessary to get your sewer line fixed correctly and with as little mess as possible. We are committed to providing our customers with “no mess-no dig” or “low mess-less dig” sewer installations.
- Roots from trees or shrubs that break through the line can cause a sewer back-up.
- The pipe could deteriorate, break, and/or collapse, which restricts the flow and also allows dirt and rocks to get in and cause a sewer back-up.
- Grease could build-up or other objects and substances could create a clog inside the sewer line.
- Joints could become weak and sewage could start to leak out into the soil, which could be unhealthy as well as unsafe.
- The original pipes may have been constructed out of less-than-desirable materials and need to be replaced with more currently made pipes.
Here at B&B Plumbing, Inc., we offer many solutions to the many problems that could plague your sewer line. We offer trenchless sewer replacement as well as the most up-to-date techniques for detecting leaks under the ground, under your home, or within your walls. There is no need to suffer from the results of a poor sewer line. We love what we do and we are standing by, waiting for your call. With several trucks, many qualified technicians, and 24/7 emergency services, we can get started on your sewer line repair in no time. Give us a call today at 714-970-7977.